150cm Kitesurfing Travel Bag
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management
Maelstorm warrants that all products, whether they are purchased by a retail customer from an authorized Maelstorm dealer or directly from Maelstorm website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year as of the date of purchase. In case of incidents, Maelstorm holds the final right to determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Maelstorm will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
Below are the exception from Maelstorm Limited Warranty:
1. damage or defects caused by impact on, to or with any material
2. damage caused by intention, gross negligence, improper handling, non–observance of operating instructions, insufficient care and maintenance
3. defect or damage caused by jumping, acrobatics, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
4. changes caused by normal wear and tear
5. products which are used after a defect or damage appears
6. faults which had led to a classification of the product as second grade
7. products the purchase of which is not proved
8. damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar
9. damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius
10. defects or damage caused by nature forces (such as earthquakes, fires etc.,)
11. defects or damage caused by modifying the products in any way
Mission - To expand the family of riders, making kiting more affordable to everyone.
So that all may live to ride!
Maelstorm products are designed and developed in cooperation with kitesurfing’s front line of instructors and school owners to deliver the best in function, rideability, and cost.
In Spring 2007, born out of a desire to bring the high entry level costs of kitesurfing under control, Maelstorm Ltd was conceived. The co-owners with a combined 25 years of China experience; ex-Royal Marine turned entrepreneur, Nick Cunningham, and China manufacturer, Raisin Waldner, choose to headquarter the company in China, the global center for watersports equipment production.
Since 90% of the worlds kitesurf products are manufactured in China, Maelstorm is perfectly located to develop and manufacture products ensuring the highest quality at the lowest cost. In addition, the relatively low overheads of a China based office and warehouse enable huge savings to be passed on to the customer.
Orlando Surf Expo September 2008 saw the launch of the Maelstorm brand and the beginning in a new era of products and accessories aimed primarily at kite schools and new riders. By controlling the manufacturing base and the overheads, Maelstorm has dramatically reduced costs with the stated mission of attracting a new breed of riders to the amazing sport of kitesurfing.
All of us at Maelstorm live and breathe kiteboarding, constantly pushing to develop new design concepts, and ensure the world’s riders get the best equipment available at the best price.
1. When will my order to be shipped?
Normally your order will be shipped within 24hours. In case of public holidays, your order will be shipped within 24hours after we come back from holiday.
2. Is import tax, if any, prepaid or collect upon delivery?
As import tax is subject to the customs' decision in your destination country. It is out of anyone's expectation and different countries have different regulations which make it impossible for us to estimate and include in product price. So, it is you who holds responsible for import tax if any.