Shipping and Returns
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL PRODUCTS WITHOUT MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY/AMOUNT
1. For SUP paddle, FREE SHIPPING is via FedEx to below countries or regions ONLY:
American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Canary Islands, Cook Islands, Denmark, East Timor, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland,Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland,Italy, Japan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands,New Caledonia,New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Pakistan,Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,Puerto Rico, Rota, Saipan, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tinian, Tonga, U.S., United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Vietnam, Wallis & Futuna
2. For AFFLICTION kites, FREE SHIPPING is via 10-15Day Shipping to BELOW COUNTRIES:
North America: Canada, Mexico, the United States of America
EU: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Asia: Hongkong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
For other countries/regions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase.
3. For products other than SUP paddle and AFFLICTION kites, FREE SHIPPING is via International Standard Rate Shipping to ALL OVER THE WORLD
Shipping company requires that weight of each package be under 2KG. So, if you order multi quantities at a time, we might split your order in 2+ packages and ship them separately(though still at the same time). That means, there is a chance you may not receive all the packages at the same time.
4. Please note that as the importer it is the buyer's responsibility to clear customs and cover import tax if any.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management
Maelstorm warrants that all products, whether they are purchased by a retail customer from an authorized Maelstorm dealer or directly from Maelstorm website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year as of the date of purchase. In case of incidents, Maelstorm holds the final right to determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Maelstorm will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
Below are the exception from Maelstorm Limited Warranty:
1. damage or defects caused by impact on, to or with any material
2. damage caused by intention, gross negligence, improper handling, non–observance of operating instructions, insufficient care and maintenance
3. defect or damage caused by jumping, acrobatics, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
4. changes caused by normal wear and tear
5. products which are used after a defect or damage appears
6. faults which had led to a classification of the product as second grade
7. products the purchase of which is not proved
8. damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar
9. damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius
10. defects or damage caused by nature forces (such as earthquakes, fires etc.,)
11. defects or damage caused by modifying the products in any way
The guarantee applies only to the first case of guarantee.
1. Request for Return Authorization Number(RAN)
Customers need a Return Authorization Number before returning any product under this Limited Warranty.
For customers who order directly through Maelstorm website, request the number via email at email@example.com or call on 0086-756-3828 380. The customers need to describe and take pictures of the problem so that Maelstorm can have a first decision on whether it is a case covered by the guarantee or not. For customers who buy from Maelstorm authorized dealers, return the product to the dealer for inspection. The dealer will then make the first decision on whether it is a case covered by the guarantee or not. Be noted, Maelstorm reserves the final right to decide on the type of guarantee granted, whether repair, reduction in price or replacement.
2. Presentation of Proof of Purchase
When customers request the Return Authorization Number(RAN), it is a must to present the Proof of Purchase. Proof of purchase can be the original invoice issued either by Maelstorm or by Maelstorm authorized dealers. If the date of purchase cannot be established, Maelstorm will determine based upon on the last production year of the particular model, or on the condition of the equipment claimed.
3. Repair of Product
If Maelstorm decides that any product in question is qualified for repair, customers should send the product(s) to Maelstorm with freight prepaid. Maelstorm will pay the freight for the return shipment.. Return shipment will either be consolidated together with the authorized retailer next shipment, or paid by Maelstorm, at Maelstorm’s sole option.
4. Replacement of Claimed Product(s)
If Maelstorm determines that the product(s) in question is qualified for replacement, customers should send the product(s) to Maelstorm(for buyers from Maelstorm website) or Maelstorm authorized dealers(for customers buying from Maelstorm authorized dealers.
THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE, WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Maelstorm BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE including, without limitation, loss to property other than its products, loss of use of said products, or other property or other economic losses. Maelstorm shall not be liable for contribution or indemnification, whatever the cause. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to particular customers. Maelstorm’s obligations under any warranty shall be limited, to the greatest extent allowed by law, as provided in this Maelstorm Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.
If you have any questions about the Maelstorm Limited Warranty or procedures for making claims, please contact Maelstorm at firstname.lastname@example.org.